- All returning and new Board approved families that have gone through the steps of admittance must complete the registration form prior to the beginning of the school year. This form can be found by clicking here.
- For families inquiring about Timothy Christian School, do not complete the registration until you have spoken with Dale Akkerman, the school’s Development Director, completed a Request for Admission Form, had a family home visit, and after Board approval.
- We ask that families attend a Bible-believing church regularly and are committed to teaching their children about Christ at home.
- Parents must be willing to support the school. Opportunities include serving at fundraising events, helping with serving hot lunch, and/or volunteering to drive children to field trips or as part of a carpool. You will additionally be asked to donate food or money for special events.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Due to Educational Savings Accounts being available to qualifying families, please contact the school directly to find out tuition amounts and financial aid available.
Financial Aid is Available
Don’t let finances stand in the way of your children receiving the education they deserve!
- All families are permitted to set up a payment plan that works within their budget.
- Educational Savings Accounts are now available to some families. Please contact the school at 641-869-3679 to find out more.
- Financial aid may be available due to the generosity of TC supporters donating to the school’s tuition account.
- Income-based STO money is available and offered to many families who apply.
- Utilization of the SCRIP program allows families to purchase gift cards from participating retailers with a specific percentage of the purchase being refunded back to the family’s tuition account. Other family members and friends may participate on your behalf as well.
Timothy also offers:
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Carpool Options (community-based, organized by parents)
- Daily Hot Lunch (free and reduced price for eligible families)
Want to find out more about Timothy Christian School?
The first step is to schedule a visit with our Development Director, Dale Akkerman. You can do this by calling the school at 641-869-3679 or contacting him via email at email@example.com. When you meet with Mr. Akkerman, he will answer any questions you may have and provide a tour of our school. Your student is welcome to attend the tour and will be introduced to teachers and potential classmates. Mr. Akkerman is also very willing to set up a time to visit you in your home to discuss what Christian education has to offer and to answer questions you may have before officially visiting the school.