- All families must complete an application prior to the beginning of the school year. You can find the application and fill it out by clicking here.
- For families inquiring about Timothy Christian School, the application does not need to be completed until a family interview is completed and after Board approval.
- We ask that families attend a Bible-believing church regularly and are committed to teaching their students about Christ at home.
- Parents must be willing to support the school. Opportunities include serving at fundraising events, helping with Hot Lunch, or volunteering to drive children to field trips or as part of a carpool. You will additionally be asked to donate food or money for special events such as the basketball tournament.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Timothy prides itself on having competitively low tuition rates compared to other private Christian schools in Iowa.
Annual Tuition Rates per Family for 2020-2021 School Year
- Kindergarten: $3,795
- 1 Child: $5,001
- 2 Children: $7,906
- 3 Children: $10,061
Financial Aid is Available
Don’t let finances stand in the way of your children receiving the education they deserve!
- All families are permitted to set up a payment plan that works within their budget.
- Financial aid may be available due to the generosity of TC supporters donating to the school’s tuition account.
- Income-based STO money is available and offered to many families who apply.
- Utilization of the SCRIP program allows families to purchase gift cards from participating retailers with a specific percentage of the purchase being refunded back to the family’s tuition account. Other family members and friends may participate on your behalf as well.
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Carpool Options (community-based, organized by parents)
- Daily Hot Lunch (free and reduced price for eligible families)
Want to find out more about Timothy Christian School?
The first step is to schedule a visit with our Development Director, Dale Akkerman. You can do this by calling the school at 641-869-3679 or contacting us via this form. When you meet with Mr. Akkerman, he will answer any questions you may have and provide a tour of our school. Your student is welcome to attend the tour and will be introduced to teachers and potential classmates. Mr. Akkerman is also very willing to set up a time to visit you in your home to discuss what Christian education has to offer and to answer questions you may have before officially visiting the school.